Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I leave tomorrow.


I am through with my Water work (almost, it will never the through). I have briefed the Archbishop and put packages of information together for the Bishops. I have my airplane ticket for IRS airlines to Abuja. Then 4 hours in Abuja. KLM airlines to Kano, Nigeria. Change crew at Kano (usually) then to Amsterdam. I few hours in Amsterdam then the long flight to Minneapolis. 27 hours later I will be home.


Yakubu has his VISA Interview receipt number. We are in Numan. We are now trying to check the internet for his interview time. There are no times available. He will have to check everyday until they publish times.

I will be bringing back a set of drawings (see picture above)for the re-building of the Jos church that was burned down in last year's riots. The pastor's home has been rebuilt. But the church is in the design and funding phase. Hopefully, the churches of the Minneapolis Area Synod can help with the funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment