Friday, June 19, 2009

Power Point

I was hoping to be asleep by this time instead I am back at the City Café hoping to download my revised itinerary. Yakubu left for lunch about 2 pm and had a family emergency come up and had not returned. At 6 I decided to walk to the internet and then saw his van stopped in front of his store. As I was about to cross the street two policemen on motorcycles pulled up, one in front of the van and one behind. It was his brother. He left before I could cross the street. I met him at the Cathedral entrance and we went back to the house to rehearse the Powerpoint presentation I wrote on the Water and Sanitation/Health Program. He has never used Powerpoint before but he catches on quickly. I have spent a lot of time this trip as a computer teacher. I think we should have time each week when he is in Minnesota for computer training.

Tomorrow morning he is picking me up at 6:30 and taking me to the airport. He then will go back to the office and get ready for the first meeting of the new Health Services Management Board. He will present a brief Powerpoint on the WASH Program at the 10 AM meeting in Numan.

No comments:

Post a Comment